Meet the Team
Our staff is highly trained & qualified, dedicated to ensuring patients receive the best care and the ultimate results
– Meet Our Doctors –
Dr. Edwin Roberts, Sr.
Graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1983, Dr. Roberts Sr. also is National Board Certified & Florida Board Certified in chiropractic. His undergraduate is from Nicholls State University (football scholarship) 1975 – 1979.
Roberts is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, Florida Chiropractic Association, and the Northwest Florida Chiropractic Society, as well as being a past president of the Northwest Florida Chiropractic Society.
Due to his efforts and amazing work, he is also a team physician and Member of Escambia High Schools Hall of Fame & DOT Medical Examiner
- Pensacola Native
- Married: Carol Godwin
- 3 children Edwin, Natasha, and Joshua
- 6 grandchildren Brooks, Ella, Christian, Aiden, Amelia and Mckinley
- Member Pensacola Downtown Rotary Club
- Awarded PaulHarris Fellow Medical of Honor by Pensacola, Florida Rotary.
- Member of Escambia High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the Prestigious Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Founding Father and a life member of the Coastal Conservation Association
- Awarded state conservationist of the year by Florida Conservation Association
Dr. Edwin Roberts, Jr.
Graduating from Texas Chiropractic College in 2006, Dr. Roberts Jr. received his undergraduate at Millsaps College. Also being National Board Certified & Florida Board Certified in chiropractic, Roberts Jr. is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, Florida Chiropractic Association, and the Northwest Florida Chiropractic Society as well.
His profile includes a team physician and Member of Escambia High School & DOT Medical Examiner
- Pensacola Native
- 4 children Brooks, Ella, Amelia, and Aiden
Community Activities & Hobbies:
- Member Florida Conservation Association
- Member of Coastal Conservation Association
- Hunting, fishing, and golfing
– Meet Our Staff –
- Supervising Director of Nursing: Pensacola Development Center
- RN Coordinator: EC Screens
- Private Duty RN: Geriatrics
- Staff RN: Acute Dialysis Medical Center Clinic
- Staff RN: West Florida Hospital
- Supervising RN: Deer Park Hospital
- Special Care Unit RN: Bayshore Hospital
- Graduate Nurse: Baptist Hospital
Debra Longwell is a native of this area. Studied at Troy State University, Whiting Field, in Principles of Management. She graduated with an A.S Degree in Business Administration at Pensacola Junior College. She has 15+ years experience as insurance coordinator in the chiropractic industry.
- A.S Degree in Business Administration from Pensacola Junior College
- Principles of Management from Troy State University
Licensed Massage Therapist, MA89335
Hayes is from an island in Micronesia called Chuuk. He studied Massage Therapy at Pensacola State College. His services at the clinic offer techniques such as Swedish massage, Cupping, Deep tissue massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, and Sports massage. Hayes’s passion is to help people and it reflects in his application of bodywork.
- Degree in Massage Therapy from Pensacola State College